Friday, January 23, 2009

Brad Wilbricht previews this weeks matchup

Reviewing Rachel Getting Married in the New York Times, A. Brad Wilbricht previews this weeks matchup between division leaders and breaks down New Yorks roster. Taylor Swift keeps it classy in a jaw-droppingly gorgeous Trina Turk Astra dress at the second annual CNN Heroes An All-Star Tribute at the Kodak Theatre on Saturday in Hollywood. Earlier this fall, his Rainbow Media-owned network made television history by becoming the first and only basic cable network to win the Emmy for outstanding drama series for Mad Men. His apology I do regret, as I said to the caucus and afterward publicly, there are some things I said during the heat of the campaign that I should have said more clearly and some things I shouldnt have said at all, Lieberman, who was desperate to be named McCains running mate, whined in the interview. According to her manager Britney is stronger than ever.

No comments: